The Global Background Check team is part of Global Accenture HR which is the engine powering Recruiting, Employee Services, and other HR functions across Accenture’s global markets. The Global Background Check team is the functional expert and COE for background checks for Accenture employees globally. The Global BGC sets the strategy, vision, global process design and standardization, ensures compliance, drives innovation and manages the global vendors.
As the Global BGC Program lead you are:
An expert equipped to lead the charge to help Accenture meet the challenges of Global Background Checks globally. You’re a strategic thinker who can look beyond the obvious and use data to tell your story. You’re passionate about problem solving and you’re looking for an exciting environment where every day presents the chance to do something new. You know you’ll thrive in an inclusive, empowering, and inspiring environment that values the total human. You can’t wait to help chart the course on ways Accenture can drive its business forward.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Program/Delivery management
- Drive and manage challenges with quick turnaround in a changing environment
- Drive transformation programs/projects
- Monitor policy compliance to Accenture’s background check, security and data privacy standards and identify risks
- Vendor Management – Monitoring performance/account configuration & updates/troubleshoot integration and technology issues/ MSA Adherence
- Define, generate, maintain and deliver key metrics and KPI reporting to MU Recruiting Leads and Global BGC Lead
- Manage/drive the standardization of BGC processes to achieve operational and delivery excellence
- Implement and manage global governance structure across MU’s and BGC stakeholders
- Plan/manage deployments onto the Global Background check vendors and solution
- Lead and facilitate issue resolution, governance, and design meetings