Legal Strategic Programmes & Operations Consultant (Corporate Investigations)
This is an exciting opportunity within Legal Operations to have a critical role in executing the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Investigations function. This is a high-priority activity within Accenture Legal and routinely attracts the attention of executive-level leadership.
Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
- Triaging misconduct cases and allocating investigators to cases in line with Accenture policy and under the direction of senior leadership.
- Overseeing the case management process of all investigations conducted by multiple teams of investigators across the global function.
- Supporting the decision-making process of senior leaders in relations to high priority and complex cases.
- Leading the completion of both internal and external reports and preparing presentation material for senior stakeholders.
- Leading on data analytics to support the development of insights and trends relating to conduct.
- Overseeing data management for the function, continually improving data capabilities, and managing the relationship with key external partners.
- Leading ongoing case management training for investigators across multiple global teams.
📌 What will make you successful:
- Strong evaluation and critical thinking skills: able to identify the real issue, and to anticipate requirements and potential consequences.
- Logical reasoning: able to demonstrate rationale behind any recommendations and achieve consensus around proposed outcomes.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills: able to deal confidently, tactfully and appropriately with people of different disciplines and at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills: able to build strong relationships with multiple global stakeholders quickly via virtual tools; listen, understand and respond to any concerns.
- Prioritization skills: Comfortable working within a large and complex environment with multiple stakeholders and interest groups.
- Task management: Professional and organized approach to delivery. Able to work under pressure and to tight timescales, with minimal supervision
- Minimum of five years working experience in a data-orientated environment; involving data maintenance, data analysis and insights development.
- Experience of developing working relationships with senior leaders, employing a high degree of personal autonomy, with limited supervision.
- Experience of working across multiple geographic borders and time zones.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Teams, Outlook).
- Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as PowerBI.
- Exposure to data analytics, including modelling and visualization.
The following experience is preferred:
- Knowledge of NAVEX Ethicspoint or other comparable case management application.
- Knowledge and competence in identifying and helping manage project risks, issues and dependencies.
The following experience would be helpful:
Interest and/or exposure to the Legal sector.
🏢 We have offices available in CABA, Córdoba, Mar del Plata and Rosario! And if you are in other provinces, our positions are remote, so you can work from home!🌎
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was chosen as the most diverse and inclusive company
of the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without making any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other provided for in current legislation, which have the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.