Experience Design Analyst partner with our deal teams across Accenture’s acquisitions will work to design the people experience and activate the change journey during the integration.
Experience Designers support the end-to-end deal lifecycle, from a cultural assessment of an acquisition in diligence, through to designing and implementing high quality communication and change activities, leveraging latest technology, to enable an impactful integration experience for acquired employees. The team have a high executive presence, working closely with acquisitions HR Deal Leads, HR Solution Architects, business sponsors and acquired leadership, alongside reviewing and agreeing solutions with internal business and HR stakeholders.
Primary responsibilities include:
The Experience Designer will be assigned to various M&A projects and will be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of change management due diligence and integration work stream activities.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
Due Diligence Phase
- Conduct the org and culture preliminary assessment in Due Diligence
- Leverage material on the Accenture employee value proposition to design and develop announce communications
- Leverage technology to develop and manage of employee FAQs, maintaining a bank of standard answers
- Design the communications plan and developing creative messaging and communications
- Design and develop cultural workshops and change network sessions
- Conduct and analyze employee change impact assessment identifying action plans to increase retention and providing commentary on global trends
- Measure employee sentiment through global pulse survey approach, leveraging analytics, and adjusting action plans
- Design and deliver the onboarding experience and hyper care support
- Support tailoring of training materials and managing logistics of training plan
- Capture learnings and knowledge from the integration journey, sharing this across stakeholders and retaining experience for future acquisitions
- Continuous improvement of methodology leveraging latest approaches and technologies
- Maintain and update internal methodology and deliverables