Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
The Procurement Sourcing & Contracting analyst will:
· Execute sourcing activities in respective spend area within defined boundaries
· Identify sourcing opportunities, complete category profiles, calculate TCO
· Communicate with stakeholders to ensure delivery is aligned to procurement and stakeholder objectives
· Provide analysis for necessary sourcing activities to maintain the competitiveness of category contracts
· Develop and manage partnership with internal clients (including cross functional collaboration) and relationship with strategic suppliers
· Contribute to KPI reporting of supplier performance finding opportunities for data to improve delivery
· Conduct review of contract performance along with main stakeholder and spending for categories, manage suppliers performance
· Gather monthly performance-related data and prepares executive reports and presentations
· Monitor category trends and initiate market research as needed
· Perform problem-solving functions to ensure customer satisfaction with Accenture’s services
· Ensure communication flows between the relevant functions to deliver business objectives