- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in marketing strategic sourcing, contract negotiations, procurement, logistics, and supplier management.
- Demonstrated success negotiating complex purchasing agreements. - Demonstrated success at formulating category reporting and executive presentations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology suppliers and markets.
- Comfortable and effective in interacting with all levels of management, including executives.
- Executive level communication skills explaining P+ and P+ related support (Legal, Tax, Fortify, etc.) policies & procedure.
- Experience specific to strategic sourcing or e-procurement, preferred.
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills. Professional Skill Requirements: - Excellent communication skills
- written and verbal including formal presentation skills. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills. - Strong multi-phase project management skills. - Attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Adaptable communication ability to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers.
- Highly motivated independent self-starter who thrives on challenge and delivering exceptional results.
- Possess a desire to learn and deliver as a true team player.