· Basic Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sourcing, contract negotiations and supplier management.
· Knowledge of Procurement methodology and sourcing execution with demonstrated success running sourcing exercises
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
· Comfortable navigating in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization
· Stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills aligned to a proactive customer-focused approach
· Forward and solution minded, team player and with the ability to self-manage
· Comfortable working in a matrix type organization
· Good communication skills - written and verbal including formal presentation skills.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good multi-tasking skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
· Clear communication ability to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers.
· Motivated self-starter who can consistently deliver good results.
· Possess a desire to learn and deliver as a true team player.