· JD degree or equivalent degree or legal qualification.
· Admitted to the bar (or local equivalent) and in good standing or otherwise authorized to practice law.
· 10+ years legal experience of relevant attorney work.
· Strong commercial, technology, IP and data privacy experience and broad legal knowledge (e.g. spanning product development, litigation, corporate law and governance).
· Familiarity with professional services; including consulting, business operations and technology services.
· Experience serving as product counsel for technology capabilities; with expertise evaluating the development and use of algorithmic models and automation.