- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in business operations roles, 5 years of experience in marketing roles; OR Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing roles, and 5 years of experience in business operations roles.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading teams in the marketing space.
- Deep understanding of marketing processes and agency operations, previous agency experience a must
- Experience with workflow/asset management and production tools a plus (e.g. Workfront, Monday.com, etc)
- Proven experience in reporting and data analysis as well as financial forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication (English), presentation, problem solving and critical thinking to optimize client satisfaction.
- Aptitude for effective collaboration in a cross functional work environment; experience working in teams across time zones
- Natural ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and motivation
- Strong Microsoft Suite knowledge and ability: Expert skills necessary in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Lead and mentor a group of individuals across the global team who are responsible for triaging creative requests and scheduling of projects across time zones.
- Maintain visibility into resource capacity to identify areas of need
- Act as the escalation point and relationship manager for any process-related issues. This ranges from estimates, delivery timing to budgeting questions.
- Oversee global Accenture Canvas workflow process and ensure compliance for smooth project delivery in collaboration with project management team.
- Advise Accenture Canvas leadership on ideas to continuously evolve agency workflows, SLAs and team metrics as needed.
- Supervise compliance across the agency with Accenture Canvas tools (Adobe products- Workfront, Digital Asset Management), as well as oversight of tools maintenance, innovation and development.
Financials & Reporting
- Financial management for Accenture Canvas, inclusive of forecasting and monthly budget reconciliation.
- Responsible for centralized reporting such as open time, skills tagging and performance metrics across the agency. Workfront experience a plus.
- Work alongside team to develop operational reports and guides for leadership and clients. Help to improve visuals and ease of use of reports.
¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
Credit at Delivery App
⚕️ Health Insurance
Gym VIP Pass
Days off from the first year of service
Flexible Work Shift
Bonus in Higher Education certifications
Day off on your BirthDay
Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
➕ more benefits
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.