- Undergraduate degree or higher.
- English language fluency (oral and written).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience, with proven track record in interacting with leadership and senior stakeholders.
- Proven experience is working with data analytics and developing actionable insights.
- Thorough understanding of Accenture business and challenges.
- Experience in risk management, fair understanding of the Sales and opportunity space as well as delivery, root cause analysis and capability development.
- Process Improvement skills.
- Understanding of financial concepts and profitability levers.
📌 ¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
🍔 Credit at Delivery App
👩⚕️ Health Insurance
💻 Connectivity Service
💪 Gym VIP Pass
🗓 Days off from the first year of service
🌎 Flexible holidays
💯 Flexible Work Shift
📚 Bonus in Higher Education certifications
🎂 Day off on your BirthDay
👨👩👦👦 Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
💰 Daycare reimbursment
➕ more benefits
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.