The CS&S Global Car Fleet Geographic role is delivering the Car fleet strategy and working processes for that geography .
This role is part of a recently created organization within CS&S which will provide consolidated services and support across Accenture on the fleet & vehicle landscape.
It will interact very closely with the CS&S leads and the Car fleet local Functional teams. The new organization model and new role will evolve and expand as we seek to enable Car fleet Business Sponsors, GS Stakeholders, and local entities employees.
Expectations of new role:
- Support local leadership in the provision of and management of car fleet
This will involve support of the bullets below
- Organize information on a platform accessible to multiple stakeholders
- Coordinate the relationship and information with Local CS&S lead when it comes to operational matters
- Ensure that all stakeholders, or internal department involved in Car fleet matters are informed, consulted and onboarded in every aspect of the Car fleet operations
- Duplicate the Global governance model in the local entity in order to streamline communication, processes and actions
- Requires agility and flexibility as Car fleet landscape is dynamic; organization and roles will continue to evolve as we improve and change
- Point of contact for the various transformation program in the Car fleet area such as including mobility programs at local levels
- Enable actions to reduce the carbon footprint of our fleet and vehicles
- Ability to demonstrate a value-add attitude and approach to daily work and projects is necessary; role will require individual to be a self-starter to prioritize projects and deliverables for immediate impact and efficiency
- Ideally utilization of Car fleet skills will be required daily for managing to meet dynamic delivery deadlines
- Analysis and assessment of current functional processes / programs for continuous improvement
- Develop a strong knowledge of Accenture’s Automotive business acumen, GS functional landscape which supports Car fleet and the various corporate functions who support this growth arena
- Build trusted report and relationships with broader team and leadership
- Be a team player; maximize team productivity to ensure high quality deliverables within deadline