The Accenture Marketing & Communications Campaign Management team is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative Campaign Marketing Manager with a proven ability to strategize and activate high-quality global digital marketing campaigns. The Campaign Manager will be aligned to a specific area of Accenture’s business (i.e., industry, business group, country) and will develop an in-depth understanding of audience and audience behavior to ensure campaigns and tactics are designed effectively.
Working closely with the cross-functional teams, the Campaign Manager will advise on global campaign strategies and the planning process and be the conduit across the cross-functional teams to deliver effective and high-impacting campaign activation plans. This position will work closely with the aligned Digital Strategists and Marketing & Communications lead(s) for their area, while also partnering with other channel marketing teams including events, social media, media relations, etc., across different countries.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to ensure comprehensive and integrated activation plans are developed, align with campaign parameters, and channel execution occurs according to plan.
- Advise the campaign owners on campaign strategies based on historical performance data and knowledge.
- Organize and host meetings to ensure alignment across the cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with other relevant market campaign managers to confirm localized campaign plans are being executed according to plan.
- Work with channel leads to provide thorough campaign reporting on campaigns in the market.
- Ensure best practices and brand guidelines are being adhered to.
- Participate in and drive miscellaneous campaign projects as needed.