The Accenture Records & Information Management (ARIM) Program Region Team member supports ARIM activities in their region, subject to the execution of global projects, programs and tools. Primary role is to support the Global ARIM team, the MMR.Help team and the Workplace team members that perform ARIM tasks virtually or in individual countries. The ARIM Region Team member reports to the ARIM Region Team Lead.
- Support MMR Help and Workplace in the region, monitoring performance, training and providing guidance on the MMR tool, and producing stats for physical records management
- Support local and global strategic initiatives
- Process support queries
- Support ARIM with acquisitions in the region.
- Support offsite storage vendor relationship in the region, including processing requests for physical storage, retrieval, re-file and disposal
- Process MMR access requests
- Support special projects as needed