Accenture Mobility within Corporate Services & Sustainability runs one of the world’s largest corporate travel programs covering business travel, assignments and events across 120 countries. In a normal year we take care of over 300,000 travellers and over 50,000 assignees: providing a world-class service that allows them to focus on what matters most, whilst continuously striving for cost efficiency and maximized compliance.
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Travel Case Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of travel arrangements for individuals and groups, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable travel experience. You will work closely with clients, travel agencies, airlines, hotels, and other vendors to coordinate logistics, resolve issues, and provide exceptional customer service. The Travel Case Manager plays a critical role in ensuring a seamless travel experience while prioritizing client satisfaction and maintaining strict attention to travel policies and budgets.
- Travel Planning: Collaborate with clients to understand their travel needs, preferences, and budget constraints. Develop detailed travel itineraries, including transportation, accommodation, and activities, ensuring they align with clients' objectives and expectations.
- Vendor Management: Research, negotiate, and secure contracts with airlines, hotels, car rental companies, and other travel vendors to obtain the best rates and terms for clients. Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors to ensure smooth coordination and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Booking and Reservations: Make travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, ground transportation, and activities, using appropriate booking systems and tools. Confirm reservations, manage changes or cancellations, and provide clients with all necessary travel documents.
- Budget Management: Monitor travel budgets and ensure compliance with cost guidelines and policies. Seek cost-effective alternatives without compromising the quality of travel services.
- Travel Coordination: Coordinate and communicate travel details to clients, including departure and arrival times, transportation options, hotel check-in procedures, and contact information for local representatives. Provide clear instructions and address any questions or concerns from clients.
- Risk Management: Assess and address potential travel risks, including health and safety concerns, travel advisories, and visa requirements. Provide clients with relevant information and recommendations to mitigate risks and ensure a safe travel experience.
- Client Support: Serve as the main point of contact for clients throughout their travel journey. Respond promptly to inquiries, assist with emergencies or unforeseen circumstances, and resolve any travel-related issues.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of travel arrangements, expenses, and client communications. Prepare reports on travel activities, expenses, and client satisfaction metrics as required.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay informed about industry trends, travel regulations, and new technologies to enhance the travel management process. Identify areas for process improvement and contribute to the development of best practices and standard operating procedures.