Accenture’s Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) monitors the cyber threat landscape, coordinates prevention, detection, and corrective activities, and manages vulnerabilities and incidents. Within this organization, is the Accenture Security Operations Center (ASOC). The ASOC is the mainline triage team for any potential security incident reported through the ASOC hotline, a self-report tool, or various other channels. By following a set process, the triage team is responsible for collecting initial relevant details, determining the type of security incident, and escalating accordingly. The team works closely with other functions within CIRT to handle incidents. ASOC is also responsible for coordinating with numerous other teams who are involved with conducting follow-up investigations to such incidents.
- Triage ASOC related inquiries appropriately and in accordance with the team’s defined processes.
- You will be responsible for triaging all cases and handling less complex cases to completion.
- Liaise with different functions within CIRT to gather information including Investigations, Infrastructure, Data Loss Prevention, and Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Coordinate with various teams during the escalation process, including Technology Support teams, Legal teams, HR, Communications, Physical Security, and other teams as defined in the escalation process.
- Handle with urgency and accuracy all reported incidents. Follow-up on all open incidents daily.
- Update incidents in tracking database with appropriate case details in a timely manner.
- Perform incident accuracy checks within Incident Tracking database and update details when necessary.
- Coordinate with other teams to perform corrective actions as required.
- Have a willingness to grow and take on more challenging incidents that may require additional investigation.
- Adapt to continuous process improvements and change requests as needed.
- Have strong communication skills; attention to detail and accuracy of information is paramount.