On projects, you’ll play a critical role in project design and implementation, leading efforts on our most ambitious work. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is driving positive impact for the employees of Accenture by creating, designing and deploying experiences that enable employees to be at their best:
Some key responsibilities will be
• Design & lead Design Thinking workshops with our people to uncover their needs and drive innovation and impactful solutions
• Lead the synthesis of research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how to improve our employee’s experiences at Accenture
• Frame and tell the story of design and change approach. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
• Define change approaches and lead and drive the roll out of current Employee experience projects
• Partner with diverse teams to expedite change and create a One Accenture experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Business, Human Resources, technology, or related field
Good to have:
• Psychology or design related qualifications preferred
Skills & Work Experience
• True love and passion on improving the way our employee’s work and live by transforming our experiences at work
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes.
• Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design
• Strong executive stakeholder management skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders to outcome
• Proven capability to plan for and deliver large scale change programs; ability to execute implementation plans and adapt approaches for impact and pace
• Ability to create compelling and quality stakeholder and audience appropriate communications; training and digital assets.
• Able to progress numerous initiatives simultaneously
• Willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset