Geographic Compliance and Corporate Sr Analyst
To provide comprehensive support to legal and business teams which includes support on Accenture policies and processes, legal research, legal judgements, using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliances, risk mitigation, contract execution, etc.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
- Provide legal support to Accenture Corporate Functions and other areas on local & global legal matters. Provide legal advice and guidance and respond to inquiries made by various internal teams such as Workplace Solutions, Marketing & Communication, HR, Corporate Citizenship, CIO, IT and business teams, among others, on their daily operation.
- Provide Legal advice and support various areas of Accenture in the Compliance area, supporting with local Ethics & Compliance matters, Anticorruption, Competition Law, Regulatory, Data Privacy, Accenture’s policies, Intellectual Property, conflicts of interests and reviews of Codes of Conduct, among others. Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and with Accenture global and local policies and processes. Flag compliance risks in the day-to-day Accenture operations.
- Provide Legal support in the review of local & global Data Privacy initiatives. Identify risks according to local law and Accenture policies and flag potential issues.
- Support Entity Matters operations with various tasks, including drafting of corporate documents, drafting Board of Directors’ resolutions, management of Power of Attorneys, support to PMI processes and maintaining updated databases, among others.
- Provide general legal support in different areas collaborating with other Accenture Legal teams, such as Litigation, Employment Law, Taxes, Acquisitions, Administrative Law and Contract Management, among others.