Team: North America HR for Leadership Market team
Key stakeholder group of the HR for Leadership Market team: North America CHRO, North America HR Service Delivery Lead, North America MU/Service HR Leads, NALT Business Leads including the CEO.
The North America HR for Leadership Market team is accountable for content expertise in a number of Leader Talent Management topics, with primary responsibilities for:
·Driving successful completion of Market SMD activities (pipeline for SMD appointment, SMD performance, SMD compensation admin)
·Driving Market Leader HC/Payroll Management and successful completion of monthly forecasts
·Executing successful completion of MD talent management activities through the Performance and Rewards Ops team (promotion to/within MD pipeline, HiPo refresh, Shared Success)
·Partnering with the North America Performance and Reward Lead to:
oIntegrate MD talent management principles within the Market’s PA approach to MD Success
oCollaborate with Global CoEs responsible for Leader topics, influencing process design and enablement
oNA CHRO with Senior Leadership Talent Reviews (CEO specific topics, other reviews with CLHRO)
oCHRO with succession plan reviews and leadership appointments process (pivotal roles)
·Content SME for Leadership specific policies
Role Level: Associate Manager
Role Overview: this position will support the North America Market HR for Leadership Headcount and Payroll Lead in various activities related to the required monthly forecast and deliverables. The work requires collaboration within the team, across MD decision support team members, and key stakeholder management with HR Partner and HR Service Delivery Leads. Interactions for this role will span across HR Leads, decision support teams and data analytics/reporting teams.
- Support HC actions management process within the NA Market for MD movements. Daily contact with HR Leads and MDs.
- Lead and coach Decision Support team on HC Actions Management process. Being available to coach on communication skills or to respond to technical questions.
- Support HR for Leadership Lead and HC & Payroll Lead as needed to bring together the right information that helps drive execution of the specific business and process supported to ensure quality outcomes.
- Be a SME in HC & Payroll Leader process, reports, tools and nuances of leader data with the ability to pull out insights and shape/tell a story at a level of detail appropriate for a senior level audience.
- Use of analytical thinking to work on bringing to life HC & Payroll scenarios our Leadership Team requests. Ability to use mathematical approach combined with analytical thinking and insights to put together a payroll plan that's adjusted on a monthly basis
- Where issues or potential challenges are found within our processes, actively participate in reviewing or recommending solutions.