Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
- Drafts, negotiates and advises on agreements related to all types of IP transactions, including inbound and outbound software and technology licenses, joint development agreements, partner agreements, and employee agreements.
- Counsels internal stakeholders (such as business clients, other corporate functions, and other legal colleagues) on a wide variety of IP issues and IP transactions, and negotiates with external clients and third parties.
- Manages and resolves IP issues on client, partner and other business transactions and collaborates closely with legal colleagues and business teams to resolve those issues.
- Supports other complex IP matters, including IP assessments for emerging technology, employee IP ownership issues, intercompany IP structure and licensing, joint development issues, content publications, trade association reviews, and open source software risks.
- Develops and implements IP processes, enterprise programs, templates, strategic initiatives, policies, best practices, and training designed to mitigate IP risks and maximize business outcomes.