📌 What will make you successful:
- Law degree.
- Authorized to practice law and in good standing in the country stated in the requisition.
- Minimum of 7 years of legal or other relevant experience in a large multinational firm or corporation with experience in the area of ethics and compliance.
- Ability to work in the country stated in the requisition, or ownership of obtaining those credentials prior to an agreed start date.
- The role requires an attorney with significant Ethics & Compliance experience who understands the current risk landscape and trends in (1) personal conflicts of interest and (2) compliance investigations and actions in the context of M&A, and who can translate legal risks to the realities of post-merger integration in a complex, multinational company. Such knowledge and experience would also be transferrable to help guide other E&C risk assessments and priorities.
- Subject matter expertise around on personal conflicts of interest and their risks to large, complex global organizations
- Understanding of legal standards and processes related to U.S. (e.g., Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Trade Commission, etc.) and other regulatory agencies
- Experience with DOJ or other government investigations and/or enforcement actions, including those related to venture and acquisitions activities
- Attorney with prior law firm, corporate in-house or government legal experience, or the equivalent legal experience
- Understanding of ethics and compliance best practices and risks involved in merger and acquisition activity, including integration of acquisitions and joint ventures into ethics and compliance programs
- Ethics & Compliance programs experience in areas of anticorruption, government compliance, anti-money laundering, competition law, data privacy, and/or trade compliance
- Highly motivated and proactive with curiosity for learning about compliance best practices and areas of risk
- Collaborative, methodical, and strategic in approach to solving problems and evaluating risks; adapts nimbly to changing needs within the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and executives at all levels of the organization
- Consistently apply good judgment and prioritize tasks
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Fluent in English
🏢 We have offices available in CABA, Córdoba, Mar del Plata and Rosario! And if you are in other provinces, our positions are remote, so you can work from home!🌎
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was chosen as the most diverse and inclusive company
of the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without making any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other provided for in current legislation, which have the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.