The V&A Compliance Counsel role will focus on identifying and advising on Ethics & Compliance (E&C) risks related to Accenture’s ventures and acquisition activities, including designing, implementing and monitoring post-close mitigation actions. Additionally, the role assesses the effectiveness of the integration of acquisitions into Accenture’s E&C program and culture by tracking acquisitions across the deal life cycle, from due diligence to post-merger integration (PMI) and after the transition to Accenture systems at go-live/cutover.
Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
· Evaluate information about acquired businesses (including risks arising from business profile, offerings, services, geography, clients and partners) for risks related to the anticorruption, anti-money laundering, competition law, data privacy, government compliance, trade compliance and related compliance programs;
· Collaborate with E&C SMEs, V&A Legal Leads and V&A Legal Integration teams to design risk assessments (calibrated to a deal’s risk profile risk) and request information for review, both during pre-close due diligence and during the integration phase;
· Identify risks, design mitigations and oversee the implementation of PMI plans with V&A Legal Integration teams and other teams involved in PMI;
· Assess the integration of acquired companies into Accenture’s E&C Program and culture in order to assess the effectiveness and impact on the ethical culture of the acquisition, including, but not limited to: analyzing E&C training trends, identifying focus areas with monitoring teams, coordinating with investigations teams
and HR teams to review trends in incidents and other indicators of ethical culture, reviewing post-merger audits and other efforts to assess an acquisition’s transition to Accenture; and
· Effectively work remotely with global teams, to provide advice and guidance in an engaged, business