The Talent Strategist is responsible for the formulation and execution of the talent strategy aligned to the business. A talent strategy should have clear talent priorities aligned to our business strategy, with actionable, impactful and measurable outcomes. It should help us understand our future talent needs and defines a plan to bridge the gap.
This role will be focused on executing one of our Technology talent priorities – “to be creators, not just consumers of talent”.
Define and manage programs, create initiatives and plan for the deployment of programs and drive tangible results across teams working in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources to tell a story and impact the overarching strategy.
- Work directly with NA Technology I&D lead to design and execute the following programs:
- Program manage the Technology Returnship Program – a 16 week program for experienced software developers who have taken an extended career break and are returning to the workforce. Collaborate with various stakeholders to coordinate recruiting, marketing, budgeting, onboarding, training, staffing, evaluations, and full time offer conversion. Facilitate MU leadership headcount and cost sign off.
- Program manage Accent on Tech Women - a local network for women in Technology to connect and collaborate. Plan and host quarterly national events, bi-monthly chapter sponsor meetings, and manage budget and communications.
- Plan bi-monthly Tech MU and Business Group I&D touchpoints; partner with I&D leads to share best practices, advertise existing programs, and avoid duplication
- Tech Star
- Assist in the creation of NA Technology’s talent priorities and metrics for the fiscal year
- Execute nomination process for global I&D, global learning, and tech people programs; Continue to suggest improvements to the nominations process to enhance employee & HR experience.
- Increase awareness of people programs among NA Tech population by conducting program interest surveys, facilitating HRP training, and incorporating into the PA process.