At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
A true collaborator, you share your knowledge and ideas generously, and encourage others to do the same. You see how each puzzle piece fits into the bigger picture. This allows you to expertly coordinate people and processes to drive consistency.
As a Proposal Manager, you provide logistic, administrative, and content development support to teams developing sales proposals.
- Support US Northeast Market
This may include:
- Creating RFx outlines
- Coordinating meetings and managing calendars
- Facilitating digital collaboration and content development
- Support proposal production
- Collaborate with Content Management teams to source content
- Support medium sales opportunities, and/or support other proposal managers on larger opportunities
- Oversee development of deliverables for pre RFx, orals, site visits, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
- Work with our internal customers to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling RFx responses with on time delivery
- Participate in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, RFx response strategy, response team assignments, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
- Create RFx response schedule including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
- Lead day to day proposal management activities including managing RFx response support resources including Graphic Designers, Proposal Writers, deal team Authors, etc.
- Plan, resource, and conduct RFx response reviews, and prepare review drafts