Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Position Description & Responsibilities
Working as part of Accenture’s Technology Marketing + Communications team, this position will be responsible for supporting internal and external marketing and communications activities and programs that support Accenture’s strategic Partner marketing programs. Partners include companies such as Adobe, AWS, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow and Workday. In this role, you will help deliver impactful content, event-related communications and other marketing deliverables and programs that aim to position Accenture in target markets and grow Accenture’s business with clients and prospects.
We are looking for a marketing and communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. In this role, you must be able to quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology innovations and trends and enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
While there is never a typical day at Accenture, and that’s the beauty of it, here are a few highlights about the role:
- Support content and creative assets development for thought leadership and content marketing campaigns and programs.
- Support Accenture-owned and third-party events by working on event-related internal and external communications, client invitations, content, web pages and other marketing materials.
- Assist in developing written content, PowerPoint presentations and other materials for marketing campaigns and events.
- Collaborate with various marketing and creative teams to help write and deliver internal and executive communications through various channels.
- Assist in creating WordPress articles and managing site design and development.
- Assist in planning and creating external communications for various channels, including email, video, blogs, accenture.com pages, infographics and social media.
- Manage internal and external agencies, writers and creative designers as needed.
- Manage workflow using relevant tools to support strategic planning, marketing operations, budgeting and reporting.