Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Business Stakeholder and Customer Relationship Management
· Working with a Business Engagement Senior Manager, the Analytics and Modeling Manager will be the ‘face’ of the Data Analytics and Insights team for its customers – the Corporate Services & Sustainability Senior Leadership Team (including Business Function and Location Leads), their teams and their clients
· Build relationships with your customers, get to know their Business Function/Operational areas and/or locations, maintain close and frequent engagement with your customers and their teams
· Know what truly matters, get to understand the challenges/opportunities your customer is facing
· Prioritize with the customer to ensure focus is on addressing the correct business problems/opportunities
· Understand your customers’ requirements
Overall accountability for delivery and evolution of data/analytical solution(s) and business operational reporting that addresses business problems/opportunities and drives cost efficiencies, process improvements, policy compliance and address business risks:
- Report to a Business Engagement Senior Manager, work with the Business Engagement and Data visualisation teams
- Manage end-to-end project management activities delivered by the development team
- Identify opportunities for innovation, consistency, and simplification through effective technology and project management
- Manage change management activities in coordination with Business Architecture/Data Visualization teams
- Report status to customer and senior leadership
<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with your customer/stakeholder to understand data analytics challenges and opportunities
- Oversight of your customers’ regular reporting solutions, including ensuring these still meet requirements
- Assess/recommend new data/analytical solutions
- Contribute to develop Data & Analytics and Reporting credentials through collaboration with stakeholders and CS&S organizations
<>·The role brings with it constant new and exciting learning opportunities and challenges, exposing the successful candidate to stakeholders and operations across many different parts of the Accenture business.
Additional Role Accountabilities
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define functional business requirements for ESG reporting
- Identify business challenges with stakeholders and facilitate conversations on alternative options on feasibility, offering recommendations and/or creative solutions to meet business needs.
- SME on ESG data, with familiarity of relevant cross functional key performance indicators