This role is for a Health Consultant in the Health and Public Service Industry within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Global Network (S&C GN) practice.
The Health Consultant will be responsible for helping in driving our clients’ strategy and business planning efforts. Responsibilities will include:
- Health Industry exposure with basic understanding of US Healthcare payer and provider functional value chains
- Communication and Presentation - Plan and deliver well-structured oral and written communications (English)
- Stakeholder Management - Coordinate with mid-level to senior client leadership and engage in conversations on planning and delivery
- Self-driven individuals with strong team management and delivery ownership experience
- Strong business system analysis and/or program management skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with at least 2 years of experience working in US healthcare, Global healthcare industry or health product organizations
- Basic understanding of healthcare payer and provider value chains with exposure to
- Medium to large business/technology transformation programs (program management / architecture)
- Business process analysis and improvement (through design and implementation)
- Ability to work and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders/clients
Should have project experience in at least one of the following Health industry areas:
- Health Administration: Claims and reimbursement, membership management, enrollment, benefits administration, billing systems, provider & network management, core admin systems modernization
- Care Innovation: Clinical process redesign, digital health products, prior authorization
- Health Engagement: Member and provider portals, broker portals, health sales and marketing platforms, member experience, underwriting systems
- Products / Platforms: Facets, QNXT, HealthEdge, RxClaims, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, EMR (Epic, Cerner)
- Exposure to healthcare data sets, data analysis and visualization tools and techniques
- Health data interoperability – HL7 / FHIR
Additional Skills for Project Management (Project Manager and/or PMO) Role:
- Experience in at least one engagement in areas like Project Management, Delivery Management, Risk and Issue Management, Defects Management, Integrated Program Planning
- Strong coordination skills across business, product, technology, and delivery teams
- Hands-on experience in delivering technology-driven business transformation projects using agile practices such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
- Experience in agile related tools like JIRA Confluence/Rally/MS Projects/VersionOne, etc.
- Experience in creating and managing project delivery schedules, milestones, work plans, effort estimates, delivery quality
- Should have worked on creating and maintaining project status trackers, change log, issue and risk log, status updates / executive updates
- Knowledge of project financials management, advanced MS Excel functionalities and project performance reporting/dashboards
- Awareness of change life cycle and change management concepts
- Good to have: Certifications related to project management (ITIL, MSP, PMP, Prince2, etc.)
📌 ¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
🍔 Credit at Delivery App
👩⚕️ Health Insurance
💻 Connectivity Service
💪 Gym VIP Pass
🗓 Days off from the first year of service
🌎 Flexible holidays
💯 Flexible Work Shift
📚 Bonus in Higher Education certifications
🎂 Day off on your BirthDay
👨👩👦👦 Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
💰 Daycare reimbursment
➕ more benefits
🏢 We have offices in CABA, Mar del Plata, Rosario and Cordoba!
🌎 We also have several positions that are 100% remote, so you can join us working from home!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professionally and personally. You can access exclusive courses and certifications.
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.