• Degree or equivalent Hands-on marketing experience, ideally in professional services or other B2B organisation. Account based marketing or pursuit / deal-based marketing experience highly desirable
• Broad marketing skill set, including campaign management, deliverable development and measurement and reporting. Demonstrable experience in using different channels, including social media, email and direct mail.
• Brilliant project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and convey ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to operate and build relationships at senior levels within a large, matrixed organisation
• Team player with great interpersonal skills
• Creativity, flair and innovation in how to achieve cut-through and differentiation for campaigns
• Enthusiasm, passion for marketing and can-do attitude
• Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM desirable, e.g. reporting, campaign set up
• Experience using Eloqua (or similar email platform) desirable
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
• Design skills are nice to have, but not essential
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world?
We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.