This role is for a Manager in the Health and Public Service Industry team within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Global Network (GN) practice.
The Manager will be responsible for helping in driving our clients’ strategy and business planning efforts. Responsibilities will include:
- Project Delivery: Deliver projects for global clients by working together with small to large teams. Responsibilities may include project management, strategy, implementation, data analytics, operating model and process design, among others.
- Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice.
- Industry Experience: Provide industry expertise in various sub-segments of the Health and Public Service industry
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community. Acquiring skills that have utility across industry groups.
- Relevant University degree and minimum 8 years of working experience in Public Service space or Consulting Companies with projects oriented to Public Service Industry.
- Good understanding of global trends and best practices in the Health and Public Services industry.
- Very good exposure to planning and delivery of Health and Public Services programs.
- Management consulting experience in the Health and Public Services industry (desirable)
- Agile methodologies (desirable).
- Exposure to technology projects, to drive digital transformation for organizations, asset management, digital citizen services, implement data platforms and/or planning with
- Data analytics capabilities.
- Thought leadership experience: Exposure to consulting assets, methodologies, points-of-view, research or white papers, marketing collaterals etc. in the Health and Public Services industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent level of English (mandatory)
- Ability to develop content in a creative, synthesized and meaningful way.
- Excellent analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights.
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world.
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results.
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner.
¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
🍔 Credit at Delivery App
👩⚕️ Health insurance - Swiss Medical
💻 Connectivity and Electricity Services
💪 Gym free Pass
🗓 Days off from the first year of service
🌎 Flexible holidays
💯 Flexible Work Shift
📚 Bonus in Higher Education certifications
🎂 Day off on your BirthDay
👨👩👦👦 Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
💰 Daycare reimbursment
➕ more benefits
We have offices in CABA (Buenos Aires), Mar del Plata, Rosario and Cordoba!
We also have several positions that are 100% remote, so you can join us working from home!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professionally and personally. You can access exclusive courses and certifications.
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.