Title: 2395: Motion Design Senior Analyst
Our client, Accenture, has built an internal creative team within Marketing +
Communications to be the world’s best internal agency. This team supports both internal and external stakeholders and produces flawlessly executed world-class work. They are currently seeking a Motion Designer Senior Analyst to join their team on a permanent freelance basis (with potential to eventually convert to permanent, full time).
The Motion Designer Senior Analyst and team will support two lines of business:
Accenture’s clients: Encouraging teams to tell strong visual and verbal stories to address complex business issues via client facing responses. These stories are presented in new creative mediums & PowerPoint centered around their own unique campaigns.
Accenture’s own brand and marketing efforts: supporting production deliverables on the client's new rebrand - including all internal training materials, presentations, broadcast pieces, environmental design, conference / event materials, print, and sub-branding packages.
The Motion Designer Senior Analyst will:
• Create professional, high-quality, engaging videos that will live on a variety of internal and external facing platforms
• Design and apply high-level animations to a variety of short form and long form videos
• Work with our edit team to create videos that are cohesive, tell a story and draw the audience in
• Study the Accenture brand to become an expert in all areas of design, motion, color, and content
• Utilize the existing look and feel of previous animations that were created to inform your creative process
• Meet with the internal creative team for reviews and to receive feedback
• Make revisions as requested by the internal creative team and supervisor feedback
• Present ideas and concepts as well as final projects and deliverables to C-suite level team members and senior stakeholders.
The ideal Motion Designer Senior Analyst :
• Has 5-10 years of motion graphics experience
• Has a portfolio that includes a demo reel and showcases a wide range of engaging, memorable work (both long form and short form) as well as a clean, modern and sophisticated aesthetic
• Is proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, After Effects and Cinema 4D, and has a working knowledge of Power Point and Microsoft Office
• Is extremely creative; able to take all forms of custom and stock footage, music and text and make it interesting
• Is a clear, articulate communicator who can work with a team, giving and receiving feedback
• Is able to demonstrate a strong project management capability
• Is comfortable interfacing with senior-level stakeholders and be able to hold their own in a room
• Is dependable – can show up on time, hit deadlines, take direction well and listen to feedback
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment that includes both short-term deadlines and longerrange projects
• Has excellent written, communication and organizational skills
• Is comfortable mentoring junior members of the team
• Is self-driven, extremely reliable, and able to work autonomously with minimal oversight
• Embraces collaboration and quickly establishes trust with clients
• Has excellent people skills and a positive attitude
• Must be able to synthesize client and internal feedback to produce high-quality work for all deliverables
• Has a genuine interest in the work that Accenture