Job name: FPA RTR (Record to Report)
Level: L10 – Senior Analyst
Finance Strategy & Enablement is a global team within the Finance Corporate Function. The team shapes our Finance Strategy supporting each Finance Function Lead to develop a functional transformation roadmap and to prioritize the programs that deliver that transformation. Strategy & Enablement ensures that day-to-day activities across Finance are supported by robust and compliant processes, user centered solutions and application support fundamental to the overall success and transformation of Finance. It also leads a broad range of key programs and change journeys, drives improvements in technology performance and reimagines our processes with the application of new technology in collaboration with CIO. The individual in this role will be dedicated to supporting the Record To Report requirements by involvement of all or part of end-to-end process and applying process expertise toward the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of processes and SAP solution.
- Support and enhance the set of solutions provided to Finance by the RTR process; partner with CIO support team in the design, test, and deployment of these solutions.
- Drive efforts to continuously improve and optimize Finance processes and procedures.
- Increase end user productivity through the development and deployment of practice aids, reports, forms, templates, and other tools
- Provide resolution to functional inquiries raised by end users
- Ensure the application of standard global and local processes; prevent the development of unnecessary workarounds
- Ensure end users are making the most effective use of deployed processes and systems; prioritize requests for enhancement between business need and capacity
- Construct and deliver documents containing business requirements for SAP solutions managed by RTR; ensure that the CIO teams supporting the RTR process understand the business requirements
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong proficiency of Accenture financial systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively:
With resources from different organizations, geographies.
With resources from different levels (executive presence).
English proficiency is required (written and spoken).
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SAP Financials & Business Reporting.
- Deep knowledge of how Accenture manages external client work.
- Strong understanding of the Controllership role within Accenture.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Exercise calm and patience during high-stress periods.
- Comfortable in working in a team collaborative environment.
- Exhibit good follow-up and follow through skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule within a global team to support global users.
- Ability to work on several problems simultaneously.
- Demonstrate initiative and maintain a high degree of professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to work with broad range of experience levels; excellent executive presence.
- Must be a “self-starter”; strong administrative skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Reports to: FPA RTR Manager
- Supervises: N/A
- Education: Accounting, Finance degree or related field is preferred.
- Recommended Certifications, Licenses, etc.: None
- Work Experience: 2 or more years
- Work Requirements: Travel dependent on location.