Join Accenture and be part of Operations: a business unit that provides outsourcing services for both internal and external clients.
📌 Some of the benefits we have for you: 👩⚕️Swiss Medical, 🍔 Pedidos Ya, 💻 Connectivity Refund, 💪Gym, and 40 + designed for you.
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
Full of curiosity and a desire to learn, your inquisitive nature makes you an excellent researcher. A self-starter, you enjoy teamwork, and your colleagues can always rely on you. You take pride in doing things right and have a great eye for detail.
As a Proposal Manager, you provide logistic, administrative, and content development support to teams developing sales proposals.
This may include:
- Creating RFx outlines compliant with client requirements
- Coordinating meetings and managing calendars
- Facilitating digital collaboration and content development
- Support proposal production
- Collaborate with Research and Content Management teams to source content
📌Primary responsibilities include:
- Support fellow proposal managers on medium-to-large sales opportunities
- Create RFx response outline/tracker to track requirements and team progress
- Conduct research and work closely with SMEs, Research and Content Management teams to source proposal content
- Develop understanding of Accenture’s business structure, practices and offerings to inform RFP responses
- Work closely with Graphic Designers to develop proposal template and ensure final response is formatted
- Work with Proposal Manager to ensure responses convey win themes, and address buyer values and requirements