Cloud Legal Counsel Associate Manager
Descripción De La Posición
Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organisations and communities around the world!
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Global Legal Network (GLN) is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services - focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
CORE and Global Services (CGS) is a group of legal professionals working and supporting different legal areas such as Compliance, Regulatory Offerings, Ethics, Procurement, Corporate Matters and the Services Areas aligned with the new offerings and technologies such as Strategy & Consulting, InteractiveSong, Technology, Security and Operations.
Accenture Cloud First offers a full spectrum of cloud services to help its clients realize the value from their investments. Access here to learn more about Accenture’s Cloud First organization.
Accenture Cloud Legal support the Accenture Cloud First business’s go-to-market/sales organization as well as other Technology related offerings and assets. The team functions as the integrator between various other parts of the Legal team, coordinating between the multidisciplinary areas of deep expertise across the wider Legal team, to deliver one holistic Legal perspective to the Cloud First business. The Cloud Team is part of Global Services Legal, whose mission statement is to “drive sustainable business growth for Accenture by providing deep legal expertise at the intersection of business strategy, industry and technology in a highly dynamic environment.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
“We are an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all.
Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.”
- Support the Cloud First business team in conducting assessments of new service and product offerings, and preparing those offerings for market
- Collaborate with colleagues across Legal and Quality & Risk to identify legal and regulatory risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Enable Accenture’s Sales & Delivery Legal team to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting, including developing contracting templates and guidance and providing SME support to deal teams
- Develop strong collaborative relationships within the business and Legal organizations
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 yrs. relevant experience in a corporate or law firm setting, ideally advising on technology products or services
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience analyzing complex facts and situations to provide risk analysis and mitigation strategies; working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Pragmatic and practical approach to legal advice and legal support
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements
- Understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the offerings, including with respect to intellectual property, open source licensing, data protection and privacy
Behaviours and Attributes
- Strong interest in learning about emerging technologies
- Commitment to a creative, inclusive, and diverse workplace
- Open to learn, work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization
- Demonstrate autonomy, taking ownership over work and ability to drive tasks to closure
- Strong time management, prioritization and analytical skills
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
Education and Qualifications
Education: JD and admission in good standing with applicable bar association(s) (or their local equivalents)