Leadership Planning Process Owner | Manager
Descripción De La Posición
WHO WE ARE:
We are Accenture’s Talent Supply Chain – Workforce Planning Global Function responsible for innovating processes, framework principal definition, and technology enablement to integrate Accenture’s global workforce demand, supply, with financial planning into one business plan. Linking strategic plans to operational plans, and aim to develop the right talent portfolio and mix to maximize sales and profit
Workforce Planning enables our businesses with a workforce outlook that remains relevant to the dynamic business landscape. It is intrinsically linked with Strategic Workforce Planning, Financial Planning, Total Rewards Planning and Payroll Planning providing a roadmap to deliver on our commitments to our people, clients, and shareholders.
Approached with a mindset to Innovate, Advocate and Educate
- Support the Leadership Planning Architect in design and evolution of Leader Planning principles and supporting technology with an integrated workforce planning journey mindset; embracing TSC end-to-end vision and integration opportunities with up/down stream processes
- Continuously capture and share feedback to help shape the future of Leader Planning integrated with Workforce Planning
- Advise HR Leads on Leader Planning process and system, develop and manage communications to end users and stakeholders for your area of focus. Host biweekly status call with HR and Finance Leadership to support education and advocation of process value.
- Execute quarterly Leader payroll restatement processes
- Understand changing business needs and identify system change/enhancements to support in order to contribute to and review requirements, user stories, and bugs (owned by SA)
- Own and facilitate prioritization of system fixes and enhancements (partnering with CIO and SA)
- Function as Data Governor and Asset Steward for the system
A Transformer. You have the skills and knowledge to help Accenture drive greater value through improved talent supply chain integration. You approach process innovations and design in a non-linear thinking way and connect those process changes with technology design. You will bring to life the vision of fully integrated Leader Talent, Workforce, and Payroll Planning through listening to the customer, an educator/change management communication style, and cross functional collaborative execution.
- You collaborate with People Analytics, Workday, Finance, Total Rewards, Solution Architects, and CIO to understand and align on business requirements. Requires depth of understanding on the business value and process integration points to assess alignment.
- You create workflow design for processes execution (timeline, personas, data integration) leveraging working group team for co-creation. Requires proven success in collaborating in a matrixed environment, listen, ask why, probe to understand the business value and workflow need.
- You look forward to developing learning content that is accessible to the audience, educating stakeholder groups and advocating for use of new offerings to influence and improve future ways of working.
HERE'S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A flexible attitude to working hours is necessary as the role is required to work effectively across multiple time zones
- Be comfortable working remotely (i.e. via conference calls, etc) and be self-directed as guided by priorities.
- Ability leverage strong communication skills in creating and delivering executive communications.
- Communicate status, proactively identify issues and options for resolution.
- Experience with Forecasting and Planning in a global, multi-cultural, virtual work environment.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience with Talent Supply Chain functions
- Experience with Change Management or training/education creation and delivery
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability analyze complex problems and provide input into solutions
- Professional, quickly establishes personal credibility and demonstrates expertise
- Focuses on achieving project / program goals and objectives
- Recognizes and highlights potential issues and barriers during assignments
- Sound organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to build, sustain and influence relationships, and develop networks as appropriate
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process.