Campaign Associate Manager - Operations and Industry X
Descripción De La Posición
The Accenture Marketing & Communications team is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative Campaign Marketing Manager with a proven ability to strategize and activate high-quality global digital marketing campaigns. This Campaign Marketing Manager will support Operations and Industry X.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must develop an in-depth understanding of the Operations and Industry X business and audience to ensure campaign objectives, goals, and KPIs are met. Working closely with the cross-functional teams, the Campaign Marketing Manager will advise on global campaign strategies, and the planning process, and be the conduit across the cross-functional team to deliver effective and high-impacting campaign activation plans. This position is highly visible and a vital part of the Campaign Management, Operations, and Industry X teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to ensure comprehensive and integrated activation plans are developed, align with campaign parameters, and channel execution occurs according to plan.
- Advise the campaign owners on campaign strategies based on historical performance data and knowledge.
- Organize and host campaign management meetings to ensure alignment across the cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with industry and market campaign managers to confirm localized campaign plans are being executed according to plan.
- Work with channel leads to provide thorough campaign reporting on campaigns in the market.
- Ensure best practices and brand guidelines are being adhered to.
- Participate in and drive miscellaneous campaign projects as needed.
- Campaign planning, Campaign management, Project management, Digital Strategy, Analytics
- Ability to align and move people and organizations into action whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate your ideas and plans in ways that build credibility, inspire and align people and motivate action.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and lead the workflow across teams and departments, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same.
- Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects. You successfully plan and coordinate workflow across teams.