HR V&A Reporting & Analysis Senior Analyst
Buenos Aires Job No. r00145810
Descripción De La Posición
The HR V&A Reporting & Analysis Senior Analyst provides business operations support to the HR Ventures & Acquisitions CoE team and other key stakeholders (HR Leadership, Corporate Development Leadership, DTE Leadership, HR Business Partners/Client Account HR Leads, etc.).
The Senior Analyst has strong communication skills (written and verbal), time management skills and analytical skills.
Working closely with HR V&A team members and collaborating with other internal teams, as necessary, the HR V&A Reporting & Analysis Senior Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Delivering high-quality input documents for meetings and business reviews.
- Generating regular and ADHOC excel reports.
- Working with HR V&A Leads to create and analyze HR-related metrics (headcount, attrition, talent integration, performance bonus, etc.).
- Analyzing data (preparing summary data cuts (e.g., tables, graphs); providing commentary on findings and trends; shaping discussions; bringing observations to the team).
- Conducting market investigations/public reviews of potential acquisitions (ability to search Google and other websites in order to create a report for use in business decision making).
- Searching LinkedIn Profiles and creating Talent insights reports.
- Collaborating with teams within and outside of HR to obtain required data and consolidating in required format (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Creating/updating PowerPoint presentations.
- Developing an understanding of the V&A end-to-end acquisition process and HR V&A operations.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements/enhancements.
- Completing tasks on time and error-free.
- Building credibility and relationships with HR V&A team members and other key stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro skills a plus)
- Data analysis / reporting experience
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Advanced English communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain a global relationship network
- Ability to work in a virtual work and team environment
- Ability to work autonomously on individual deliverables/assignments
- Human Resources experience
- Workday knowledge
- HR reporting experience
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Knowledge of HR data structures and HR systems
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.