Pricing Architect Associate Manager / Manager
Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and be part of our internal business unit working with the internal customer of the company.
📌 Some of the benefits we have for you: 👩⚕️Swiss Medical, 🍔 Pedidos Ya, 💻 Connectivity Refund, 💪Gym, and 40 + designed for you.
📌 We Are:
Accenture Pricing Architects are a highly visible group with a mission to develop and implement strategies and tactics that enable Accenture deal teams to maximize profitability and achieve desired outcomes for our clients through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial propositions. This role drives key strategic and tactical decisions related to pricing and profitability for a given geography, working across industries and services groups with a focus on building relationships, knowledge, and insights about each commercial environment. Market, Services, and Market Unit leads are trusted advisors within their respective Leadership teams.
📌 About the role:
- Competitive Positioning: Competitive Pricing Architects build a point of view about competitor pricing and capabilities, derive deal-specific Accenture price target based on differentiation, and work with stakeholders to achieve target.
- Identify and drive sales performance improvements by developing and implementing best practices, process and reporting.
- Support sales professionals/leaders in understanding client requirements, constraints, buyer values and high-level acceptability criteria for any solution.
- Work with Solution Delivery and Sales teams in identification, analysis, solution, business case development, proposal preparation and presentation to clients.
- Define, monitor and analyze program metrics, targets and strategic imperatives based on fiscal year plans as well as structure and/or review the cost models to achieve the most competitive price.
- With Client Group and Service Leadership, proactively manage the pipeline to ensure accuracy, identify trends (including but not limited to deal sizes, Managing Director time, Average Daily Rate / Contract Controllable Income , pyramids, commercial constructs etc.), and provide insight on opportunities for optimization both overall and across priority deals.
- Guide Pricing Support team in developing pricing and commercial propositions for bids and proposals, demonstrating the greatest value to clients and driving market-based pricing.
- Build and maintain strong relationships both internally within the practice and externally with clients.
Other Service Offerings
- Education: Support upskilling of client-facing practitioners and internal teams involved in sales & pricing, equipping them with the context and confidence to defend market-based pricing.
- Negotiations: Work with senior team members to provide coaching on negotiation tactics and walk-away points.
- Deal Profitability Triage: For specific opportunities identified by the Market and/or opportunities below deal level targets, identify avenues to increase price and/or margin on the opportunity across all aspects (e.g., solution, costing, commercials).
- TPA Benchmark Defense: Work with senior team members to support client/account teams through a Third Party Advisor (TPA) benchmark of an existing contract or a sole source pursuit on a limited basis.
- Build credible relationships and manage interface with Sales Lead(s), Legal, Finance, Contracting, Human Resources, Recruiting, Marketing, and other internal organizations, as well as clients, as appropriate.
📌 What will make you successful:
- Undergraduate degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A minimum of 4 / 6 years of relevant experience
- Competitive Analysis: ADVANCED
- Deal Shaping: INTERMEDIATE
- Market Intelligence: INTERMEDIATE
- Pricing & Commercial Strategy Development: INTERMEDIATE
- Pricing & Profitability Optimization: INTERMEDIATE
🏢 We have offices in CABA, GBA Norte, La Plata, Mar del Plata and Rosario!
🌎 We also have several 100% remote positions, so you can perform amazing tasks without having to move from your city.
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.