Key responsibilities may include:
- Proactive calendar management and planning including coordination of appointments
- Coordination of meetings with multiple executive participants, both internally in Accenture and with clients
- Organize and participate in leadership and community meetings
- Travel booking and handling of visa/passport procedures
- Maintain contacts and email distribution lists
- Time and Expense reporting
- Active engagement in your own team and other corporate communities, support team members and share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Innovative mindset to be knowledgeable on Accenture’s tools and technology.
- You speak and write fluent English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook with interest in learning new tools
- You are flexible, positive, curious, structured and take pride in your job
- You are dedicated providing an excellent service to your customers
- You know how to handle and make priority to a variety of tasks in a fast-paced, everchanging environment with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world?
We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.