Descripción De La Posición
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs, and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Compensation Manger (Bonus Programs) provides total rewards subject matter expertise to various market units and projects on the strategy and design of current and future Accenture Bonus Programs ensuring market relevancy, competitiveness and affordability while attracting a highly engaged and differentiated workforce. Individual will be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of assigned Total Rewards work stream activities. This role serves as one of the primary Total Rewards points of contact for our TR Compensation Partners. This position is responsible for providing Total Rewards (Bonus Program) expert perspective in support of global bonus programs and processes.
- Subject-matter expert on Bonus Program philosophies and principles
- Act as a day-to-day subject matter expert interface for MU TR Partners and other internal teams
- Manage planning and design activities of global bonus programs, processes and practices that align with Accenture’s rewards principles and support business goals.
- Conduct internal and external market research and analysis to validate current bonus programs or support design of new programs, ensuring relevance, competitiveness, and affordability.
- Requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems
- Develop and execute strategy for enablement of new bonus programs or changes
- Ensure accurate and detailed documentation and non-standard bonus program information
- Direct and manage the delivery of work from team; provide coaching and growth opportunities
- Lead the development and enhancement of materials and tools
- Deliver training on tools, materials, and processes
- Developing and delivering compensation analyses related to Bonus programs
- Communicate trends and updates to CoE leadership and key stakeholders
- Independently manage and own relationships and deliverables
- Identify and implement strategic tools and processes to provide visibility to deal teams to assess information and make business recommendations for rewards and retention programs
- Continuously seek to improve and enhance, including enjoying creative problem-solving and feeling comfortable questioning the status-quo, while recommending alternative solutions
- Demonstrate strong project management and organizational skills
- College degree
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant Compensation/Bonus Program experience
- Collaborate effectively whilst providing expert advice and guidance
- Risk identification, analysis, and management as well as solution development or escalation
- Experience identifying lessons learned and process improvements to support continuous improvement
- Proven track record as a manager with success in leading and inspiring teams
- Experience in a large, multi-national organization or consultancy
- Experience with a global, multi-cultural, virtual work environment
- Advanced Excel (e.g., large data manipulation, formulas, pivots, synthesize, extract, multiple versions)
- Strong PowerPoint
- Strong project management
- Strong analytics/analytical skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and competing priorities
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Oportunidades Laborales relacionadas cerca de vos
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 700.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.