Descripción De La Posición
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.
Global Legal Network (GLN) is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services - focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
CORE and Global Services Legal (CGS) is a group of legal professionals working and supporting different legal areas such as Compliance, Regulatory Offerings, Ethics, Procurement, Corporate Matters and the Services Areas aligned with the new offerings and technologies such as Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Security and Operations.
Technology: Accenture Products & Platforms (APP), Innovation & Cloud Role Summary –Deliver legal product counsel support to the APP business and software engineering teams during product development and subject matter expert (SME) guidance to the Sales & Delivery Legal teams on client facing situations related to such products and platforms. SME support also covers other areas of Technology such as Cloud, Blockchain & Multiparty Systems, and Innovation Labs.
- Understands Global Services Legal area needs and priorities, strategy, objectives, and opportunities.
- Good understanding of relevant company policies.
- Enhance subject-matter expertise in the concerned support area.
- Act as a POC and escalation point for the support area.
- Understand, suggest, and encourage process improvements in the support area.
- Collaborate with tech teams in development of new tool or enhancement of existing ones.
- Create checklists and other process documents.
- Represent GLN; directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues.
- Supervise the management of SharePoint and communication records.
- Identify and drive trainings for the team for upskilling and professional development.
- Support implementation of new initiatives in Global Services Legal support area or within Legal/GLN.
- Build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within GLN team.
- Drive recruitment efforts for the team.
- Effectively manage direct reports and any assigned team; quick conflict resolution.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Provide individuals with positive and developmental feedback.
- Drive Talent Discussions for the assigned team/team members.
- Proactively try to ‘give back’ to GLN/Legal.
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role:
- Independently draft and review and negotiate high complexity agreements and documents including but not limited to Non-Disclosure agreements, On Premise Software License/SaaS/Cloud agreements, Professional Services Agreements and Statements of Work, renewals and amendments, as well as Open Source Software License Agreements, among others.
- Provide responsive and strategic SME guidance to business and legal team in support of Accenture Technology Initiatives, including offering and assets/tool development, multy-party innovation, technology ecosystems, and risk management.
- Support the business teams in conducting assessments of new service and product offerings, and preparing those offerings for market, especially in the emerging technology space (e.g., blockchain, quantum, extended reality, etc)
- Collaborate with colleagues across Legal and Quality & Risk to identify legal and regulatory risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Enable Accenture´s Research Labs and Innovation Hub to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting, including developing guidance and providing SME support to deal teams and contracting lawyers. Independently handle the communication with internal clients, business teams and stakeholders on various legal matters.
- Maintain contract compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensure issues are identified and resolved;
- Support deal shaping opportunities for specific high complexity deals, consulting as necessary.
- Execute tasks with autonomy and good judgement, independently providing effective solutions to encountered complexities and providing error-free work results. Perform research of laws and regulations or technical aspects applicable to assigned requests.
- Lead specific ad-hoc projects, coordinate GLN team members and align with other areas.
- Deliver training sessions to GLN team members on SME scope of work.
- Help organize the onboarding and training of new joiners, ensuring the administrative processes are completed.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (specialization in technology legal and/or Intellectual Property is a plus)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience at law firm or as in-house counsel and/or in legal outsourcing.
- Travel may be required.
- Fluency in English (and other language, depending on geography supported) with strong oral and written communication skills.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience in agreement drafting, review and negotiation, identifying risks and proposing solutions.
- Solid knowledge of Intellectual Property law including Open-Source Software.
- Experience in software development/engineering is a plus.
- Demonstrate very good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate autonomy, take ownership, and drive tasks to closure.
- Demonstrate promptness, accuracy and consistency with the activities supported.
- Detail-oriented, sound judgement, and flexible.
- Strong time management, prioritization, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Able to work with internal and external teams, and understands delivery requirements.
- Able to independently lead projects and teams on function specific processes.
- Good understanding of Accenture offerings and function specific services performed.
- Good understanding of commercial agreements, legal and compliance principles.
- Good understanding of corporate business practices and contracting regulations.
- Comfortable with technology and has experience in the use of tools & databases.
- Ability to work under pressure, with exposure to senior leadership.
- Effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations.
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout Accenture global organization.
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
- Demonstrate inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
- Leader as well as team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
RELATIONSHIP AND REPORTING:
- Team members providing services on a process/project or account/portfolio of accounts.
- Accenture Legal counsels (Sales & Delivery and CORE), software engineering teams, innovation labs/hubs, and Business executives.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Oportunidades Laborales relacionadas
Argentina Buenos Aires
Sales & Pricing Performance - Bid Manager - Northeast - Manager
publicado hace 3 días
Argentina Buenos Aires
Sales & Pricing Performance - Pursuit Writer – Northeast - Senior Analyst
publicado hace 3 días
Argentina Buenos Aires
Sales & Pricing Performance - Pursuit Writer - Specialist
publicado hace 9 días
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 600.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.