Tax Transformation - Consultores de Impuestos
Descripción De La Posición
Accenture CFO&EV Practice has expertise in delivering Shared Services Transformations, Target operating model definition, Zero Based Organization/Zero Based Spend Full Cycle, Intelligent Enterprise Platforms Transformation/Automation, Enterprise Performance Management Strategy implementation, F&PA Process Design and Blueprints, AI-Powered Planning & Forecasting, Digital Reporting & Analytics, Enabling Technologies, Tax Process Automation, Treasury Strategy, Working Capital Optimization, Risk Strategy And Assessment, Cyber Resilience and Security, Financial Crime & Regulatory Compliance, Data Driven Consulting, Client Value Analysis, SAP BPC and S/4 HANA green field and brown field transformations with 100+ projects per year.
CFO&EV Tax Strategy and Consulting Practice consists of following services:
- Tax Function Assessment and Process Optimization
- Tax Operating Model Transformation
- Automation of Tax Systems with emerging Tax Technology Solutions for Direct/Indirect Tax
- End to End Tax Transformation
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Experience of quarterly and annual Tax provisioning based on US GAAP standard for consolidated financial statement with deep end to end direct tax experience in Tax Provision/Data Integration/Tax Reporting/Tax Cash flow/Forecasting.
- Exposure to preparation of statutory accounts as per local GAAP, tax computations etc.
- Have expertise and ability to deliver projects on implementation of Tax tools / software applications Direct/Indirect Tax (e.g.: Oracle TRCS / Hyperion Tax Provision / OneSource Tax Provision / LongView / Corptax / Anaplan / Alteryx / Workiva).
- Experience in Financial Close processes in a multinational corporate environment specific to Tax.
- At least 4-6 years of experience with exposure to External tax engine (Oracle / OneSource / CorpTax)
- Should have IFRS / US GAAP experience or knowledge.
- Should have worked with the some of the Top end Consulting companies or 1st tier IT vendors or with captive centers of MNC’s in Indirect Tax preferably with ERP background.
Igualdad de oportunidades
Accenture no discrimina por motivos de raza, religión, color, sexo, edad, discapacidad física o mental no inhabilitante, nacionalidad, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, o por ningún otro motivo cubierto por la legislación local.