Descripción De La Posición
In today’s world, business leaders want to reinvent rapidly and confidently to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Strategy and Consulting is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Interactive, Technology, and Operations.
These changes have been accelerated by COVID, sure, but more so by the advent of the IoT, over a decade of mobile devices, and an increase in demand for convenient patient experiences and right now, the sector is surging thanks to demystified regulation and expanded reimbursement models accepting valid technology.
At Accenture, we are uniquely qualified to address the challenges and opportunities facing the MedTech industry. We do so by shaping the overall business models of our MedTech clients and their interaction within the overall healthcare ecosystem. We leverage the strengths of One Accenture while establishing MedTech industry-leading consulting and solution expertise focusing on areas such as:
R&D and Innovation: Helping in both the specific product/solution design and development with robust engineering capabilities and helping the client build/enhance their capabilities along the entire product development value chain from strategy, digital engineering, smart connected products and product as a service. Supply Chain and Manufacturing Excellence: Aligning supply chain models to the new agile and lower cost structure requirements, while bringing advanced digital connectivity, data analytics, IoT, AI, and applications throughout the supply chain and linked to other required business functions and partners. Products & Customer Service: Overall customer service experience innovation coupled with robust abilities to design, implement, and run customer service and product repair service operations. Connected devices, remote service, call center management, e-commerce, and data analytics all brought to support advanced customer service and product repair models. Next Gen Operating Models: Address the shift to new care settings and practices by adding value-based strategies and improve end-to-end care to improve patient outcomes and address increasing payer pressures. Includes key areas: Non-invasive, remote care, home care, AI support, connected devices, EHR integration, physician and clinical productivity. Data as an enabler to tell the full story: Not just the device, but the end-to-end patient experience and the interventions that matter. Data, along with allied new tech (XR, AI, Blockchain, Security) will mean more than just insights but actions, breaking and redefining R&D and go to market strategies.
MEDTECH INDUSTRY X SCOPE
- Innovation Strategy & Operating model
- R&D Engineering (hardware & software)
- Software as Medical Device (SaMD)
- Smart Connected Devices
- Clinic IoT & Workflow Management
- Digital Twin (Med Device design)
- Product Security
- Plant & Field service - Product Strategy and Operations
- Asset Management
- Product As A Service Enablement
- Customer Service Strategy & Ops
A role in the MedTech team is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new-challenge and will provide exposure to new business issues, technologies, people, and multiple organizations. We seek people who can challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives, and conceive innovative solutions.
Key responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Can draw insights from complex financial and quantitative analysis and integrate these insights and findings across workstreams and come up with an overall plan to drive strategy and solution development. Can structure and implement forecasting models and identify transformation opportunities.
- Can identify the company’s key cost and value drivers and explain their priority/influence on business performance.
- Can help develop strategies and operating models, assess likely competitive responses, implementation readiness, and points of greatest impact.
- Contributes to proposals and business development efforts and coordinates with other colleagues to create consensus-driven deliverables.
- Can define and execute a transformational change plan aligned with the client’s business strategy and context for change.
- Can engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.
- Understands the implications a new strategy will have a day-to-day cross-functional operation of a business.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary projects and manages client and stakeholder expectations.
- Develops trust-based relationships with clients.
- Can work with the client to reprioritize activities / alter plans as required.
- Can articulate and share points well and makes client presentations.
At this point, we are recruiting Consultant level. Is a must to have prior experience in activities related to the scope areas pointed above within large companies or projects. Other qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree completed; Other studies from MedTech Industry may be a plus.
- High proficiency in English
- Experience working in MedTech companies, (pharmaceutical companies are not considered)
- Consultancy background is a plus
- Understanding from USA & Europe MedTech Market.
- Availity to travel may be required.
- We encourage you to apply but keep in mind to review your professional background before applying. If your application hasn’t resume attached or does not meet minimum qualifications will be withdrawn.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
Projects: Work with transformative projects with key Fortune 500 clients to co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners, and business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Oportunidades Laborales relacionadas
Argentina Buenos Aires
publicado hace 1 días
Argentina Buenos Aires
High Tech Digital Transformation Consulting Manager
publicado hace 14 días
Argentina Buenos Aires
CG&S - Sales & Marketing Analytics
publicado hace 14 días
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 600.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.