Descripción De La Posición
- Controllership Analyst
Responsible for financial reporting for SEC, as well as local and statutory reporting, setting accounting policies and internal controls. This includes regulatory reporting, lead the global and local financial reporting and close, policies and transactions support to other areas in complex deals, merger and acquisitions integration, and internal controls activities. Also manages core processes like preparation of the materials presented to the Audit Committee, accounting transactions under US GAAP, local statutory and tax compliance rules. Also billing, cash, and receivables process. MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)): •Requires analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems. •Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management. Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability): Requires moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments. Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk): Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others. Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program): Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work. Check US specific descriptors here: https://in.accenture.com/careers/us-career-level-expectations/ | 11-Analyst
- Ensures compliance •Partner with client teams to deliver financial results that are compliant with US GAAP and internal controls as well as with all statutory and tax requirements of all jurisdictions •Manage corporate tax functions to achieve and maintain favorable and stable tax rates across our business and geographies
- Manage and Ensures compliance •Create and review local cost and bill rate tables for use across all workforces •Manage multiple functional areas in day-to-day controllership operations •Coordinate management review of service providers (e.g. Shared Services) •Serve as knowledge expert resource for other finance groups (e.g. accounting/control requirements) •Perform monthly review of financial results with local relevant finance teams, for review with the geographic finance leadership •Review/approve various journal entries/adjusting entries over the relevant thresholds as per policy •Perform compliance reviews of various internal controls and procedures (participation/management of control reviews of key areas with financial impact) •Prepare and review internal management and status reporting •Counsel and mentor the development of controllership personnel team •Responsible for special projects pertaining to their geography as needed, including reviewing and evaluating complex specific accounting transactions/treatment and providing requested support from other organizations within Accenture on significant accounting transactions and/or business events •Ensure compliance at set up stage of acquisitions/new legal entities, etc. •Maintain a deep knowledge/skills in accounting, financial, local and global GAAP and/or internal controls
- Managing Relations •Drive communications strategy and planning for internal and external activities. Research and prepare communications materials and presentations and provide recommendations on how to approach and deal effectively with key business issues.
- Prepare and interpret financial plans and reports •Establish drive alignment and measure long-range, annual and quarterly financial targets • Prepare and interpret financial reports, including forecasts, budgets, income statements, balance sheets and cash flow documents; monitor and assess results for patterns, trends and potential opportunities •Manage Accenture’s liquidity, investing and hedging strategies to minimize fiscal risk and support strategic growth •Reduce portfolio risk by delivering quality at the source; ensure strong business cases for our clients and for Accenture from deal-shaping through execution
- Risk and Quality Assurance •Manage Accenture’s liquidity, investing and hedging strategies to minimize fiscal risk and support strategic growth •Provide risk management strategies and techniques to help deliver optimized client value •Evaluate and prioritize levers which drive Maximum profitability for Accenture
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 600.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.