Descripción De La Posición
Design and drive strategic finance programs and projects. Direct communications, executive and non-executive promotions, annual processes, policy, program management, training, tools and capability delivery. Advise and support Finance Leadership in day to day operations of the respective finance organization and market. MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)): •Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures. •Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. •Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability): Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments. Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk): Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program): Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture. Check US specific descriptors here: https://in.accenture.com/careers/us-career-level-expectations/ | 9-Team Lead/Consultant
- Additional Responsibilities •Lead/support continuous improvement efforts for processes, tools, metrics and trainings based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders •May undertake critical roles within the function for a period of time
- Ensures compliance •Partner with client teams to deliver financial results that are compliant with US GAAP and internal controls as well as with all statutory and tax requirements of all jurisdictions •Manage corporate tax functions to achieve and maintain favorable and stable tax rates across our business and geographies
- Execute Timely Delivery •Execute timely delivery across a complex, global organizational structure
- Lead Projects •Lead and direct special projects (organizational changes, redeployment of personnel) •Help translate the high level vision or strategy into specific initiatives and activities for implementation •Orchestrate timely delivery across a complex, global organizational structure •Drive strategy, key policy controls, process metrics and integration with other functional teams •Manage the goals, objectives, overall performance and budget of their assigned projects and teams
- Prepare and interpret financial plans and reports •Establish drive alignment and measure long-range, annual and quarterly financial targets • Prepare and interpret financial reports, including forecasts, budgets, income statements, balance sheets and cash flow documents; monitor and assess results for patterns, trends and potential opportunities •Manage Accenture’s liquidity, investing and hedging strategies to minimize fiscal risk and support strategic growth •Reduce portfolio risk by delivering quality at the source; ensure strong business cases for our clients and for Accenture from deal-shaping through execution
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 600.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.