Descripción De La Posición
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients.
Finance Operations for Manage myEngagements (MME) and Creative Agency Model - Workbook
The Finance Operations team has expertise in business process, system procedures and designs. They have deep knowledge of the different pages and reports; understanding how each page works technically and the dependencies across the application. They are responsible for researching defects that are escalated from the Tier 1 team and IO Service Desk and either providing an answer to the team explaining why the defect is not valid or confirming that a defect/design gap has been identified.
- Issue Management (35%)Assess & Prioritize New Defects
Assess every new defect for appropriate priority based on knowledge of business impact.
Review proposed course of action for analysis of each defect to ensure the correct teams are involved.
Determine correct placement of each defect in an upcoming release by appropriately weighing prioritization against risk and complexity.Manage and Maintain New Defects & Service Requests:
Monitor ClearQuest for new defects, review for thoroughness & analyze for validity (Prior to Daily Brief Call – 8am CST & periodically during business hours).
Review and approve all Service Requests proposed for execution in production (2-3 times per week).
Periodically review all open Defects for duplicates and items to be closed (weekly).
Periodically review Approved Change Requests & Scope Items to assist in identification of defects that are more appropriately resolved through the Business Architecture process as enhancements vs operations as defects (weekly).
- Major & Minor Release Management (30%)
Participate in Product Test for major releases (as time allows).
Supervise and participate in regression testing prior to all minor releases.Assist with the completion of cutover tasks prior to go-live of all minor releases:
Regression Testing (PT, Staging, Production Environments).
Assist CIO Operations team with creation and updating of Product Test scripts, scenarios and conditions (as needed).
- Communications (30%)
Oversee all operations-related communications and collaborate with OSE/APM or Change Team on appropriate communication method, audience, context, timing, etc.
Coordinate the creation of communications regarding application defects and service requests and provide final sign-off for distribution.
Provide information related to resolved production defects for inclusion in release communications.
Ensure Known Issues site is up to date with current list of relevant defects for user community.
- Internal Controls MME (5%)Supervise execution of all monthly/quarterly/annual Internal Controls related to the MME application and Data/Interfaces.
Total of 12 controls are currently in place for MME.
Ensure all control documentation and sign-offs are archived on SharePoint site for reference during internal controls reviews.
Maintain all process documents and job aids related to control execution for reference during Annual KPMG Walkthrough.
- Product Competency and Team Collaboration (On-going)
Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of MME / Workbook, including enhancements and new functionality.
Develop and maintain relationships within CFM to stay connected to the community and its requirements.
Proactively and collaboratively work to maintain constant communication with other finance team members.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong proficiency of Accenture financial systems.
- Ability to use and understand SAP / MME and Workbook.
- Ability to communicate effectively:
With resources from different organizations, geographies.
With resources from different levels (executive presence).
English proficiency is required (written and spoken).
- Understanding of different roles that support projects:
Program and Project Management activities.
Staffing and Human Resources activities.
Forecasting and Financial Concepts.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SAP Financials & Business Reporting.
- Deep knowledge of how Accenture manages external client work.
- Strong understanding of the CFM role within Accenture.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Exercise calm and patience during high-stress periods.
- Comfortable in working in a team collaborative environment.
- Exhibit good follow-up and follow through skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule within a global team to support global users.
- Ability to work on several problems simultaneously.
- Demonstrate initiative and maintain a high degree of professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to work with broad range of experience levels; excellent executive presence.
- Must be a “self-starter”; strong administrative skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Reports to: MME Finance Process
- External Relationships: MME End State Tier 1 and 3, CIO MME Operations, SAP OTC, Support Architects, CFM, CFM SMEs, Finance Champions, Corporate Finance – Internal Auditors, External Auditors, Delivery Champions
- Education: Accounting, Finance degree or related field is preferred.
- Recommended Certifications, Licenses, etc.: None
- Work Experience: 4 or more years
- Work Requirements: Travel dependent on location.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
Technical Skills Proficiency
- ManageMyEngagement (MME) Application Knowledge Expert
- CAM – Workbook Expert
- SAP Financials Application Knowledge Skilled
- SAP Business Reporting Application Knowledge Beginner
- SQL Trained
Business Skills Proficiency
- SAP Finance Business Process Acumen Expert
- Accenture Business Acumen Trained
- Project Finances Acumen Beginner
- Business Operations Skilled
- Business Process Analysis Skilled
- CIO Organization Business Acumen Trained
- Continuous Improvement Skilled
- Organizational Acumen Trained
- Project Management Trained
- Relationship Management Trained
- Teamwork and Collaboration Skilled
- Work Planning/Estimating Beginner
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world?
We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Oportunidades Laborales relacionadas
RTR Manager FinOps
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
publicado hace 2 días
Argentina Buenos Aires
Business Operations Sr Manager for Europe Industries
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
publicado hace 10 días
Argentina Buenos Aires
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
publicado hace 12 días
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 600.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.