Descripción De La Posición
Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organisations and communities around the world!
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Contract Management is part of our Legal and Commercial Services. Our professionals bring innovative ideas to commercial reality with a focus on maximising value for all parties through a deep understanding of legal, business and commercial risks. We work alongside Accenture sales and delivery teams throughout the entire contract lifecycle to provide high quality advice and support for negotiation, drafting and ongoing management of client contracts.
We apply commercial and contractual expertise to lead the delivery of legal & commercial outcomes for our priority engagements and portfolios, including:
- Sales growth: expanding the footprint of our agreements and supporting new business;
- Revenue protection: delivering on our contractual commitments;
- Margin improvement: effectively managing commercial levers, risks and issues; and
- Compliance with contract obligations and Accenture policy.
Contract Analysts assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
Contract Analysts must be capable to support Contract Management lead in managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Analysts are expected to work closely with Accenture business/client units and project teams and maintain visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
- Provide contract administration support for contract management processes on a specific project or account;
- Work with delivery and other internal stakeholders to assist with day to day service delivery;
- Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project or account teams;
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seeks innovative ways to drive compliance with policies and procedures.
People Management/Portfolio Support:
- Participate in the development of contract/commercial training modules on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
- Assist with reporting and documenting commercial and contract risks and issues in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements;
- Escalate matters to Contract Management Lead in a timely and controlled fashion;
- Ensure compliance with contract management processes and project/account delivery requirements.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture's service offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting and Drafting:
- Assist with first level drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, working under the direction of a contract management lead where appropriate
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
- Assist with implementing relevant contract management processes in a manner that is consistent with Accenture policies;
- Assist with identifying and applying relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account; and
Knowledge Skills and Experience
Commercial and Contract Management Knowledge and Experience:
- Min 2-year post-graduation work experience in a professional capacity;
- Basic understanding of contract life cycle;
- Understanding of commercial contracting principles and regulations;
- Basic understanding of legal and compliance principles;
- Basic understanding of commercial agreements;
- Working knowledge of MS Tools (word, excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
Legal and Contracting Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legal principles as they relate to commercial and contract management
Behaviours and Attributes
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization.
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
- Demonstrate respect for individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills and an ability to provide appropriate advice;
- Commercial/delivery/ procurement/ contract management staff
Education and Qualifications
- University degree required (business management or law preferred).
- Member of International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/ or professional certification considered a plus.
- Travel may be required.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Oportunidades Laborales relacionadas
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 500.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.