Descripción De La Posición
As part of the Global Business Services Network (GBSN) team supporting Marketing + Communications’ (M+C) Account Based Marketing efforts, you will be part of a team which is expert in effective design & delivery. This team provides support and services to the entire Accenture business and is critical to its operational success, collaborating across locations and functions.
You will work with M+C Account Based Marketing leads who drive marketing and communications strategies and campaigns to accelerate growth and increased penetration for Accenture's most prized accounts.
You will work to assist Account Based Marketing leads/teams across Marketing + Communications with the continuing development and maintenance of their data in our Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders across a variety of projects, including data collection, entry and maintenance for Campaigns, Contacts and other marketing initiatives, data research, analysis and reporting.
- Function as a member of a global support team, providing data management support and analysis to all teams across Accenture’s Marketing + Communications organization.
- Function as the primary ABM support to the market lead
- Own appropriate relationships with marketing and sales/account teams to ensure efficient and effective data quality and reporting.
- Help target and evolve marketing focus and effectiveness. Monitor progress toward goal and advise on how to improve performance. Work closely with their ABM team to add value and drive continuous improvement.
- Remain current on and recommend team specific Salesforce.com process, best practice, and communicate changes.
- Be a data translator that is specifically skilled at understanding the business needs of Accenture and be able to talk tech and distil it to others in the organization in an easy-to-understand manner, replying to business questions.
- Monitor and help improve volume, frequency, breadth and depth of client interaction.
- Build and assist the CRM learning agenda for the ABM team.
- Manage CRM Operations:
- Adding new client data, maintaining and updating.
- Research data discrepancies or missing data to maintain accurate data.
- Ensure campaign data is created, captured and updated in an accurate and timely manner, creating campaign level reports to ABM leads
- Build dashboards and reports to anchor data driven conversations on relationship building, brand positioning and growth.
- Function as a data entry, management, workflow, validation, escalation, approval and quality assurance expert
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Knowledge of CRM or marketing databases (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Proven understanding of ABM programs
- Communicate effectively with leadership team – build connections and develop relationships
- Ability to drive end-to-end projects with multiple stakeholders
- Storytelling – Presentation skills – Be able to customize messages to make them relevant to the client
- Be able to organize and structure productive and efficient team meetings based on meeting objectives and format
- Be able to propose creative, practical, differentiated and innovative solutions that are relevant to the client situation
- Adapt to change quickly with an eagerness to try and learn new things
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with multiple teams across business areas, functions and geographies and manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Early adopter on new data driven trends
- Ability to analyze data and problem-solve with high commitment to quality client service
- Identifies problems, proactively raises data discrepancies, and continuously looks for improvement opportunities
- Methodical and process orientated
- Attentive to detail, accuracy, and quality of data, committed to excellence
- Strong data research and time management skills
- Consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high-volume role with tight timelines
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) at an upper intermediate to advanced level
- Be able to work under tight deadlines, plan accordingly and seek support when required
- (Nice to have) Data Visualization Tools experience – (Power BI – Qlik View)
Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent; Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration
Language: Fluency in spoken and written business English
Applications: CRM or Marketing databases (preferably Salesforce.com)
Microsoft Office Suite
Data Visualization tools
Experience: Level 8: Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience with marketing
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 500.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.