Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
- Less than or equal to 25% (based on deal and phase)
- Experience/Ability to work in fast-paced environment (adjust on the go, meet last minute deadlines, schedule flexibility)
- Experience/Ability to successfully/effectively work independently with little to no direction and be effective at working remotely/virtually
- Experience/Ability to deal with and be effective with high level of uncertainly
Provides functional subject matter expertise, project management, leadership and service delivery support for the execution of post-acquisition integration of Accenture's ventures and acquisitions transactions globally. Accountable for the success, effectiveness and on-time delivery of functional activities related to due diligence, solution planning and integration for primary stakeholders and sponsoring organization of acquisition (OG/GP/ Geographies).
The V&A HR Deal Execution Specialist will be assigned to various global V&A transactions and projects and will be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of assigned HR due diligence and integration work stream activities.
Due Diligence Phase: (includes solution development)
Work with Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to conduct HR due diligence activities and tasks, including:
- Support planning process and development of work plans for individual V&A transactions
- Support HR due diligence work stream approach and processes:
- Prepare/tailor HR Due Diligence Information Request Lists
- Conduct audit and review of HR information provided in data room by Seller company
- Analyze and distill data into a cohesive point of view around the findings
- Complete required HR DD analyses and deliverables, e.g. compensation and benefits, HR related liabilities, retention plan modeling, etc.
- Build relationships to establish credibility with internal and external SMEs and Seller Company representatives
- Identify/estimate costs for acquisition business case
- Work across all key stakeholder groups, in particular with Finance. Legal and Tax as well as Corporate Development professionals
- Identify HR-related opportunities for discussion with the V&A HR Deal Execution Lead/team
- Attend key discussions, project specific conference calls internally and with Seller HR.
- Identify, track, manage and/or resolve HR DD issues/risks and work plans
- Support the development of the preliminary HR solution plan for key human resource decisions, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, perquisites, retirement/pension plans, payroll and salary grade structure, incentives (short-term, long-term, sales force-specific, deferred), staffing approach, culture, HR compliance and policies.
- Work with Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to plan and drive assigned HR integration planning and execution activities and tasks including:
- Plan for the HR process impacts involving (Accenture) non-standard approaches, working directly with the SAP and global HR process owners.
- Create and/or drive HR transition calendar, work plan and budget, including leveraging and overseeing direct or indirect team members who are responsible for executing certain tasks
- Support various “to do by signing” and “to do by close” HR task lists including consultation and communications, agreement to a set of terms and conditions, set-up and preparation of systems including SAP and payroll and initial inductions.
- Document HR activities that must be addressed during ongoing operations.
- Support ongoing HR operations to ensure all issues arising from and/or delayed during transition are appropriately addressed.
- Facilitate an effective handover to include close out documentation (Deal summary, Policy Compliance Checklist, Sharepoint,
- Responsible for managing the local transfer processes under the local ARD regulations
- 3 years+ related HR / Ventures & Acquisitions experience (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel (large data, formulas, pivots, etc. – synthesize, extract, multiple versions) and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated Analytics/Analytical Skills/Experience
- Basic understanding of Total Rewards (Compensation, Equity, Benefits, etc.)
- Effective Relationship Skills
- Strong oral and written English communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Project/Task management
- Work plan and budget management support
- Issue/Risk Management (identification, working to solve, escalation)
- Experience leading/facilitating people who don’t report to you
- Effective at multi-tasking/adapting to new and changing situations
- On-boarding experience/exposure– (orientation, benefits, payroll, SAP, etc.)
- Basic understanding of HR systems (SAP, Payroll, Recruiting/Staffing, etc.) and downstream impacts
- Employee Communication (plan, design, deliver)
- Public speaking
- Due diligence experience
- Familiar with Accenture Policies, particularly those that HR owns
- Process Documentation (due diligence, transition, handover documents, SharePoint, etc.)
- Content management (ability to manage large amounts of data, organize, analyze and summarize)
- Financial exposure or background/experience
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Oportunidades Laborales relacionadas
Cloud First Counsel
Legal & Commercial Services
USA NY - New York
Contract Associate Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Legal & Commercial Services
publicado hace 1 días
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 500.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.