Descripción De La Posición
Contract Specialists assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
Contract Specialists must be capable of managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Specialists are generally co-located with Accenture business/client units and project teams (often on client premises) and are expected to maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
Contract Specialists may also direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business. Contract Specialists are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts
- Lead/participate in contract management team on a specific project or account;
- Work with client engagement teams and client counterparts to assist with day to day contract management support and to understand delivery requirements;
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seek innovative ways to improve performance of the team; and
- Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project and account teams.
- Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
People & Portfolio Management / Development:
- Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilisation of resources;
- Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff;
- Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff; and
- Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
- Assist with reporting, documenting commercial and contract risks and issues, following up with contract management leads to coordinate completion of open actions;
- Escalate matters to CM Leads in a timely and controlled fashion (in accordance with guidelines) and help ensure affected parties are notified in an appropriate manner; and
- Assist with drafting and/or reviewing appropriate reports in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
- Provide support for pre-award sales activities including supporting the development of responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture's offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation:
- Assist with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, under direction of a contract management lead where appropriate,
- Observe and/ or participate in negotiations.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
- Implement and administer contract management processes together with day to day support on a specific project or account;
- Assist with identifying and applying all contract relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account and communicate to relevant personnel; and
- Work with delivery and finance leads to assist with identification and application of appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
Contract Management Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 4 yrs. relevant experience as a contract manager with exposure to complex, risky deals with proven team management experience
- Demonstrated experience as part of a contract management or procurement team;
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external executives and be capable of contributing and influencing key commercial and contracting decisions;
- Demonstrated experience of managing contract and commercial issues and understanding main commercial principles: and
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
Legal and Contracting Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legal principles as they relate to commercial and contract management
- Junior Contract Management professionals providing services on an account
- Client commercial/ procurement/ contract management staff
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Member of International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/ or professional certification considered a plus.
- Travel may be required.
Behaviours and Attributes
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization.
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
- Demonstrate respect for individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills and an ability to provide appropriate advice
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Cloud First Counsel
Legal & Commercial Services
publicado hace 4 días
USA NY - New York
Contract Associate Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
publicado hace 4 días
Legal & Commercial Services
publicado hace 5 días
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 500.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.