Descripción De La Posición
The role is for an Operations Support Professional (OSP) who will serve as a key contact for non-operations people within the Communications, Media & Technology Latin America Client Group, providing guidance, support and expertise for operations processes and tools.
CMT LatAm is a ~$400M business with a client base of over 30 active clients across the Communications, High Tech and Software & Platform industries. You will support the CMT LatAm leadership team and ~40 managing directors plus other users, based across the LatAm region so the role is interesting and busy. You will provide opportunity management process and tool support and training to client teams and entity leadership. Your key responsibilities will include organizing, coordinating and preparing new business development meeting agendas, logistics, minutes, recording actions and decisions taken, and disseminating relevant information to key stakeholders (i.e., CG management, Finance, Legal). Working closely with client group Finance, Legal colleagues, and the client teams you will maintain, interpret, reconcile and ensure the accuracy of the operations applications data (e.g., pipeline and win/loss financials, dates, won-not-booked) and assigned standard company-wide reports. As your experience grows you will share your knowledge and expertise during leadership meetings to ensure team or group points of view are expressed and points of process are appropriately followed.
You will report to CMT Sales Operations leadership, and also work closely with the LatAm OSP Lead, based in Buenos Aires. You will be encouraged to work with CMT OSP colleagues and other LatAm OSPs in terms of best practice sharing, team building, etc. You will be provided with a high degree of training, advice and support during your initial six months with the team, and on an ongoing basis as required after that. You will ultimately be expected to manage your own CG autonomously and build close working relationships with CG leadership and MDs.
Key Responsibilities are to:
- Provide business development process and tool support and training to client teams and entity leadership.
- Maintain, interpret, reconcile and ensure accuracy of the operations applications data (e.g., pipeline and win/loss financials, dates) and any assigned standard company-wide reports.
- Provide guidance and assistance to teams to ensure that documentation required for business development meetings is prepared and available to the reviewers/approvers in advance of the meeting.
- Organise, coordinate and prepare new business development meeting agendas, arrange logistics, prepare information, take minutes, record actions and decisions taken, and disseminate relevant information to key stakeholders.
- Use Accenture quality management tools to ensure compliance requirements are met (e.g., check that reviews are conducted and documented per Accenture’s policy).
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant studies/qualifications (business/executive administrative) preferred
- Typically has minimum of 2+ years of experience; commercial awareness and business acumen is desirable.
- Previous knowledge of Accenture/experience as an Accenture OSP would be highly desirable
- Salesforce/Manage mySales (MMS) experience would be highly desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and local languages; Portuguese would be highly desirable
- Strong communicator and team player with good interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude; confident when dealing with all levels of staff including Managing Directors and executives
- Self-motivated, takes ownership of tasks and work efforts
- Detail-oriented, very strong organizational skills
- Good experience with Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of other Microsoft applications including Outlook and Teams
- Quick learner who can follow and apply the fundamental building blocks of the approvals process, leveraging the systems and tools we use to support our business
- Able to work independently and as part of a virtual team
- Able to prioritise multi-task workload and have flexibility in balancing work/personal life particularly during periods of peak activity such as month/quarter/year end
- Confidence and the ability to position him/herself as a “trusted advisor” whom people will turn to for advice
- Diplomatic; ability to maintain enthusiasm and positive attitude in demanding circumstances
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evening or weekend hours
- Expectation is that successful candidate will remain in role for at least 24 months due to the complexity of the role.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Búsquedas Cerca Tuyo
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.MÁS INFORMACIÓN
Más información sobre Accenture
Con más de 477.000 empleados en más de 120 países Accenture soluciona los desafíos más difíciles de nuestros clientes proporcionando una amplia variedad de servicios y soluciones en estrategia, consultoría, soluciones digitales, tecnología y operaciones.