Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00769977 00769977_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
• General Accounting Processes
• Responsible for reconciling different Balance Sheet General Ledger account related to general accounting which are performed in compliance with USGAAP, Sarbanes Oxley controls and Accenture Policy 1139.
• Prepare balance sheet accounts report with the explanation of the variances
• Follow up of open items identified when preparing the reconciliations in order to solve them.
• At least one or two years of experience in similar position
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well both independently, and with other groups through various means (meetings, email, and phone).
• Advanced technical skills with Windows and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access).
• Nice to have SAP T-Codes Knowledges
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.