Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Talent Fulfillment Specialist :
• Acts as a main contact for stakeholders regarding fulfillment decisions
• Determines ‘sourcing’ channel to fulfill demand
• Understands project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for roles.
• Access “alternate pools” as necessary
• Works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Specialist to understand the business environment to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to resolve supply/demand issues, and provide input into resource planning activities
• Accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
• Handles routine scheduling transactions and more complex situations with a minimum of help
The Talent Fulfillment Specialist may also act as Client Supply/Demand Specialist in certain circumstances. This applies when the project is internal and directly associated with the nature of the resource pool (e.g. non-client specific software product development).
The Talent Fulfillment Specialist may also support activities that are within the scope of Global Groups HR Delivery where certain processes run into peak workload times and a collaborative approach is required.
• Apply deep understanding of local knowledge and nuances of process areas supported
• Escalate issues and risks in a timely and appropriate manner
• Establish self as an expert or key contributor
• Increase client/customer or user satisfaction
• Create re-usable solution, process or work product
• Make/propose improvements to work
• Act as the main contact for stakeholders regarding fulfilment decisions
• Responsible for filling demands assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
• Responsible for opening internal demand for roles required from within their resource pools
• Creating short-term and long term supply plans for their resource pool based on current and future demand view
• Considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. contractors / new joiners)
• Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process as needed
• Understand needs, preferences, skills, etc. and match people to roles accordingly
• For roles assigned to their resource pools, identify the resources in own resource pool or ‘borrow’ from another resource pool and fill the roles (Recruiting responsible for hiring new resources).
• Work with career counselors on coaching employees on scheduling assignments
• Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation
• Consider and balance various scheduling principles in making decisions
• Confirm scheduling assignments
• Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource
• Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems
• Help facilitate alternative resource pool solutions
• Approve bringing on contractors based on the lack of available resources and build relationships with contractors that specialize in resource pool area
• Support project contact and Client Supply/Demand Specialist in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements
• Typically works with the Client S/D Specialist but may work directly with client team executives when that is more effective
• Manages roll of dates and individual chargeability of all resources within their resource pool
• Responsible to identify contingent staffing requirement and work with procurement team to fill contingent staffing positions on projects
• Build and maintain relationships with Client Supply/Demand Specialist through regular meetings, ad-hoc discussion, regular e-mails etc. to collaborate on meeting the client demand
• Depending on the situation, be flexible about who is in the best position to help the project
• If contacted directly by a project team, immediately include the Engagement and share the scheduling process/owners with the project executive
• Review the new/updated open roles and get additional information if necessary from Client Supply/Demand Specialist
• Search potential resources within approved fulfillment channels, review available and/or interested resources and create candidate shortlist
• Propose shortlisted candidates with Client Supply/Demand Specialist for review, confirm assignment of selected candidate and update calendar accordingly
• Manage Roll Off Dates and Confirm extension of new roles
• Manage and track people productivity metrics such as chargeability, bench, average time to fill demands for their respective resource pool
• Manage and track individual productivity metrics such as chargeability, bench, average time to fill demands for their respective resource poolIdentify corrective actions needed (e.g. for suspense time) and ensure these actions are taken by the individual accountable
• Confirm schedule/Gather feedback recent experience/Collect preferences
• Determine staffing principles that apply to individual
• Search for open roles that comply with protocol for individual
• Assess options with Resource Pool Client Supply/Demand Specialist for individual (re- skilling)
• Report on open roles
• Deliver according to agreed SLAs and statutory obligations
• Ensure high quality work products and processes
• Meet deliverable requirements/specific targets
• Maximize personal productivity
• Meet challenging/key timelines
• Reduce dependency on supervisor’s inputs
• Ensure accuracy of data captured in myScheduling and other related S/D management tools
Professional Skill Requirements
• Experience in Supply and Demand Management and preferably acting as a TFS is required
• Strong customer management skills
• Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
• Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
• Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
• Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Búsquedas Cerca Tuyo
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
North America and Southeast Region Communications
Marketing & Communications
USA CA - San Francisco
Innovation Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.MÁS INFORMACIÓN
Más información sobre Accenture
Con más de 477.000 empleados en más de 120 países Accenture soluciona los desafíos más difíciles de nuestros clientes proporcionando una amplia variedad de servicios y soluciones en estrategia, consultoría, soluciones digitales, tecnología y operaciones.